Life Quotes, Life Quote Graphics, Life Sayings

Thursday, November 24, 2011

First Day Of English Class

Assalamualaikum and happy reading for my blog.The name given Mohamad Adib bin Mahmood.Date of birthday is 15.5.1993. Currently studying at Universiti Tenaga Nasional Muadzam Shah at Pahang(UNITEN KSHAS) on Foundation in Accounting.From Pulau Pinang also name "Land Of Food" because rich of  many of food :) .I have given an assignment from my lecture Miss Yumni Yasin to talk about particulary on reflection of my English class by 3 entries of post.And another 1 entry on how do i'm perceive as a student.

So for my first of entries will be starting about,first day in English class in this 2nd semester of Foundation In Accounting.Time's really flies away with awareness, since i have been here from on the month of May 2011.So  let me start post,this 2nd semester my class English is on every Tuesday once in a week about 3 hour lecture and tutorial same as last semester.I'm in class with section 2M same but this semester got new friends from another section around 5 people a new and the others are the same so its better to get a new environment and new friend.So my class start on 9 am in the morning,my god sometime i can wake up early but sometimes i will  be late in class.That's normal as student and as a human being,we need a rest from our days of  tired going class till morning until night.This semester i will get a new lecture,they say every semester will be change of lecture so that student won't get bored with them but for me this not need for changing the lecture some student prefer the lecture not to change because they can understand easily what the lecture teach.So I was so curios and wonder who is my new lecture on that morning when the first day of class.All my friends sit at their places and the door open,came a tall lady and beautiful person saying that she will be teaching my section on ENLF023 or English.She introduced herself from where she came,my lecture name is Miss Yumni Yasin from Batu Pahat and born on 25 october 1989 so she is now age of 22.

It was supposed to be Miss Rabiatul Husna teaching us but some of the lecture she going to move after she got married.Thats why im wonder who will be teaching us.Then she start the class giving a course outline for this semester and like to know each of us mostly likely usual ice breaking event among us.And then she give some rule of her class.She don't want student who is late to class because she hate comers she will lock the door to train as to be punctual with time so she ask every one to have class on next week on 9.30 am to have breakfast and no rushing.And we all agree :),mostly everyone agree on miss idea.Then,she explain what on course outline going on this semester.And then,she ask to write on a piece paper about what we expect or want with her class.So,we wrote what we want and then give to miss Yumni,can dismiss class.Thats what happen on the first day of English. :)

LET THE CLASS BEGIN!ARE YOU READY EVERYONE?




No comments:

Post a Comment