Life Quotes, Life Quote Graphics, Life Sayings

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Watch movie!!

I can still remember that day in english class,before that day miss has told us that we will watching a movie and then have to write a movie review after that.Miss tell us,that we have to pass up before leave.Supposely i have to present on that day,but i'm seriously do not prepared for anything because the topic of my presentation is timberland product,it was giving from miss Yumni.So i have to agree and do my presentation,she have give me a week to prepare but im so busy with quiz,midterm and other assigment so i tell miss Yumni,that to postpone to next week.I was so happy inside my heart can do another day.And then,we start the class by watching movie.Yeah,im so excited to watch movie with my section tittle about catch me if you can.The main character Leanardo Dicaprio from the movie of titanic.This movie about a child who have been doing a fraud after divorce of his parents when his father gave him a cheque book on his birthday.Then on his age getting older he has been doctor,co-pilot and a lawyer. In this story,his a bad guy but in the end he has been capture by a agent but at the end Leanardo help the agent by working with the government.Even he works on government his still under watch by the government in the hand he has to help less the case of fraud cheque happening around.After finish,watching the movie have to do write on review about it.For me,this movie really gives me that you can be everything if you have self confidence with yourself and do not give up.After everyone,finish writing it then pass up can leave the class.Miss said that we are writing will have mark.If i'm not mistaken(hehehehe).Thats the post for today,will be posting my last entry :) bubye peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment